Whaley Bridge dam

Reaction score
Whaley Bridge dam – Cops patrol empty streets with DRONES after opportunist burglars raid evacuated home

Whaley Bridge dam – Cops patrol empty streets with DRONES after opportunist burglars raid evacuated home

Yes this been on our news too,love to see those burglars get taste of their own medicine just so they know what it feels like,,low life's ay,if they that broke ,ugly these stories but happens a lot,,I can't even steal a lollies out the bulk bin at supermarket,,feel guilty as,,,,always a bad bunch of lemons somewhere,,,thanks for share

#1 on my hate list, THIEVES. They’re Everywhere, like rats. I, like probably many of you, have lost thousands. Mostly uninsured. Have cameras now but wish I didn’t need them. Guess I could chase them with my drone and drop a dye (or lye) water balloon on em.

#1 on my hate list, THIEVES. They’re Everywhere, like rats. I, like probably many of you, have lost thousands. Mostly uninsured. Have cameras now but wish I didn’t need them. Guess I could chase them with my drone and drop a dye (or lye) water balloon on em.
That would be great! Where I live we don't have many thieves. But whenever I go into the big city I freak out and I'm constantly watching around me. My backpack generally has over $5,000 worth of video and audio equipment in it.

Caught one in my shop one night. Held him at gun point while I'm on the phone to the sheriff's office. Dispatch asks if the perp has been shot. I said not yet. She said, and I quote, "if he so much as blinks, cap his sorry a**." (I knew the guy, and so did the dispatcher. He'd broke into her mom's house a week earlier) We tend to take thievery pretty serious around here...
Guy was released on bond left jail and broke into some old man's house a block from the jail. Old man put two in the body and one in the head. His burglary days ended abruptly.

I live about 14 miles from London, but rarely go into the city. I spend most of my flying time out in the country flying over farms and fields. I want to fly over at Epsom next, where the Derby is held, I've a special licence to fly there.
How about you?
@Weston Ney
What big city do you go to, and when's your next planned trip...? [emoji16]

Caught one in my shop one night. Held him at gun point while I'm on the phone to the sheriff's office. Dispatch asks if the perp has been shot. I said not yet. She said, and I quote, "if he so much as blinks, cap his sorry a**." (I knew the guy, and so did the dispatcher. He'd broke into her mom's house a week earlier) We tend to take thievery pretty serious around here...
Guy was released on bond left jail and broke into some old man's house a block from the jail. Old man put two in the body and one in the head. His burglary days ended abruptly.

Yup. That's what this world needs. I'm tired of these sorry asses having "rights" and pitty from the lollygagging public. SHOOT EM ! If law abiding citizens started protecting their homes, possessions and family, these perps would think twice before stealing. And take a life? HANG by a rope! Publicly, in the town square! Watch the murder rate go WAY down. It's just common sense.

Oooops...... Is this a drone board? I'd better jump off my soap box now. o_O

That's a great story, the best we can hope for in the uk is the death penalty, in the 40's my Nan's cousin was raped and murdered on the way home from work, the perp stole her postal orders from her hand bag and cashed them in at the barracks where he was stationed, otherwise he might have got away with it, he was hung!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.