Reaction score
Anyone in this area on the message boards? Would love to meet up and fly with other people in the area. I have zero friends with drones ):

I'm in Central MA, the Brookfields (between Worcester and Springfield). Weather's getting bad around here but if the snow melts and it's dry, I plan to fly.

I go to Millbury often for the Shoppes at Blackstone Valley. Everything in the Brookfields is 45 minutes away for major shopping or malls.

Lol, I know the Brookfield's are rural. I was so surprised to see the shoppes when I moved back here, after being in Florida for 27 years,but been back here in my home town here about 6 years,still have my Florida blood. Burrrr outside tonight also. Lol

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Lol, I know the Brookfield's are rural. I was so surprised to see the shoppes when I moved back here, after being in Florida for 27 years,but been back here in my home town here about 6 years,still have my Florida blood. Burrrr outside tonight also. Lol

Wow in FL for 27 years and now back to freezing North East? I'm been tempted to pack up and get away from the freezing temps up here.

I hear yah on that, but waiting a few more years now, till pentimento kicks in than hopefully winters down there. [emoji3] I just have to stay above the grass hopefully.lol

Going to be a beautiful day today. I've been flying since Sunday. Yesterday and the rest of the week will be a little after work each day. I'll be in Spencer, MA. Not quite western MA, I know.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic