Well That Was Strange ?

Didn't we have an elaborate plan to have Dirk banned? Seems to me I remember we even "fake" banned a few of the mods that day for...what was it slinger called it? Plausible deniability? Well who let the old goat back in? Geez! Thanks Obamacare!

Reactions: dirkclod
Didn't we have an elaborate plan to have Dirk banned? Seems to me I remember we even "fake" banned a few of the mods that day for...what was it slinger called it? Plausible deniability? Well who let the old goat back in? Geez! Thanks Obamacare!
Well it sure as hell wasn't Geert !!

Reactions: CarlJ
Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck. :cool:

I absolutely don't know a thing about what you're implying... That's my story and I'm stickin' to it... And I did NOT make Geert up. He really existed... kind of... in a way... koff...

-slinger

Reactions: dirkclod and CarlJ
I absolutely don't know a thing about what you're implying... That's my story and I'm stickin' to it... And I did NOT make Geert up. He really existed... kind of... in a way... koff...

-slinger
blank stare.png
blank stare.png
blank stare.png

I like TJ's Pizza

Reactions: CarlJ and dirkclod
In my mind it's Linguica, yum.

Cup & char pepperoni! Yum!
My wife was brought up with some Portuguese customs and linguisa was part of it.
blank stare.png
MMMMMMMM
HMMMMMMM ...Still looks like turd patties to me o_O

Last edited:
We get "REDNECK" brand Linguica in Wyoming. And that's no joke.
It sucks.

EDIT:
It's so bad that if you google this "redneck brand Linguica" you won't even find a picture of it in images. But you will find the strangest collection of pics I have ever seen. o_O

We get "REDNECK" brand Linguica in Wyoming. And that's no joke.
It sucks.

EDIT:
It's so bad that if you google this "redneck brand Linguica" you won't even find a picture of it in images. But you will find the strangest collection of pics I have ever seen. o_O
turd.png
looking at ya.jpg

Told it looked like a turd..maybe a long one but still a turd o_O
Turd is a turd !

Cup & char pepperoni! Yum!
My wife was brought up with some Portuguese customs and linguisa was part of it.

I'm about 80% Portuguese and Linguica is a staple food. My uncle used to have it for breakfast with scrambled egges and morsala... (pigs blood sausage... You could smell it cooking for about three blocks...)

-slinger

I'm about 80% Portuguese and Linguica is a staple food. My uncle used to have it for breakfast with scrambled egges and morsala... (pigs blood sausage... You could smell it cooking for about three blocks...)

-slinger
Turd's smell that way bro !.... A turd is a turd :eek:
teeth.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj