Well That Was Strange ?

dirkclod

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Been trying to get back in here and all I could see was I was Banned and just tried again and I'm Back ! Anymore see that o_O

Sorry Dirk. You were banned by that rogue moderator a few months back and somehow it carried over even though you had been restated. As soon as I realized it, I activated you account. Good to have you back :)

No one likes you :D

Reactions: dirkclod and Jacob
:p What 750r said, but nice to see you're here :p

Reactions: dirkclod
Been trying to get back in here and all I could see was I was Banned and just tried again and I'm Back ! Anymore see that o_O
Ah, They got it fixed, good.

OH Yeaaaa !.jpg

Reactions: LuvMyTJ and Jacob
Hello, my friend, Dirk. I'm glad you were able to get back in!
I should delay my opinion, but for now, I like the previous arrangement.

But, either I adapt or I leave! It is sad that those are the only options. Was there a survey that I missed? Or is this a dictator run forum?

That should get me a thorough virtual thrashing! :)

But, either I adapt or I leave! It is sad that those are the only options. Was there a survey that I missed? Or is this a dictator run forum?

I'm sorry that you feel this way. As you can see from other members, many of them are starting to love the new platform as they learn all the features and explore. I hope we can keep you around as you have been valuable to this community. Our human nature is to resist change, but its part of adaptation. To keep this forum growing, we had to reiterate the site. I hope you can understand.

I'm sorry that you feel this way. As you can see from other members, many of them are starting to love the new platform as they learn all the features and explore. I hope we can keep you around as you have been valuable to this community. Our human nature is to resist change, but its part of adaptation. To keep this forum growing, we had to reiterate the site. I hope you can understand.

Thank you Jacob, for the kind words. I run a corporation and another P.I. business. But, what I do is to give my employees a chance to respond to any changes.

So, for here, involving members, or making them think they have a say, is important! But, I also agree with what you said! Could reaching out, first, have caused a problem? You could still make your vision come true.

However, I thank you for trying to improve the forum. Do the likes, etc., go to Facebook?

Sorry Dirk. You were banned by that rogue moderator a few months back and somehow it carried over even though you had been restated. As soon as I realized it, I activated you account. Good to have you back :)

Jacob...!!!
You let Dirk back in??? (Sorry guys... He's fairly new here and just didn't know any better...) :po_O

Jacob...!!!
You let Dirk back in??? (Sorry guys... He's fairly new here and just didn't know any better...) :po_O

So much for the site getting better. :D

DIRK!!!! HEY!!! We missed you big guy. Welcome back!!!!:D:D:D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4