Way to go BEST BUY.

Indeed! They seem to thrive on their own ignorance, and just make stuff up, rather than looking it up, or verifying it first.

Some of the things I've heard the ' blue crew' tell people and the upsells, I couldn't live with myself.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Some of the things I've heard the ' blue crew' tell people and the upsells, I couldn't live with myself.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
When I bought a replacement P3P back in January, they handed me an AMA membership application/brochure and said this is how you register with the FAA. :rolleyes:

bunch of dummys

bunch of dummys
Yeah, but they have a great 30 day return policy, as an Elite member. Buy a P4 and an extra battery, and you have already met the $1,500 minimum for Elite status! If you get a lemon P4, just walk it back, and exchange it for another, until you get one without the deadly gimbal squeak! :cool:

Reactions: Marc Hufnagel
Yeah, but they have a great 30 day return policy, as an Elite member. Buy a P4 and an extra battery, and you have already met the $1,500 minimum for Elite status! If you get a lemon P4, just walk it back, and exchange it for another, until you get one without the deadly gimbal squeak! :cool:

Couldn't agree more on the above!

Couldn't agree more on the above!
It's even 45 days to return, if you spend $3500 in total in a calendar year and qualify for Elite Plus status, which continues from the date you qualify through the end of the next calendar year!

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl