Way to go BEST BUY.

Reaction score
I went into BEST BUY today and there was a Phantom4 on the shelf.
I asked the sales man if he had any extra battery.
he went into the back room and came out with the battery.
now he starts to climb the ladder to get the Phantom4 and I told him I just wanted the battery.
he told me someone had bought a Phantom 4 yesterday.
now he tries to ring up the extra battery but it won't ring up so he calls the manager and they go back and fourth.
now he tells me that I can't buy the battery until tomorrow morning april first.
I could buy the phantom 4 today but notthe extra battery.
interesting.

Reactions: PROJEFFREY11
I love........ last buy

Reactions: PROJEFFREY11
now he starts to climb the ladder to get the Phantom4 and I told him I just wanted the battery.
now he tries to ring up the extra battery but it won't ring up so he calls the manager and they go back and fourth.
now he tells me that I can't buy the battery until tomorrow morning april first.
interesting.
"someone bought the Phantom 4 yesterday" aka, he is saving it for himself, I can guarantee if the battery would not ring up, the Phantom 4 would not either (I won't bet a Phantom 4 on it though)

Reactions: GadgetGuy
It wouldn't ring up because they weren't on sale until today... DUH

interesting.

The BB I went to had two on the shelf next to the P3 boxes. Security spider on them, asst mgr told me they are locked in the point of sale until 4/1 opening time. Said he couldn't override it as corporate would know immediately.

How much was the battery going to be?

I don't understand... it just wasn't available to be sold. Perhaps it was put on display earlier than it should have.... ? regardless, not sure what Best Buy did wrong.

I don't understand... it just wasn't available to be sold. Perhaps it was put on display earlier than it should have.... ? regardless, not sure what Best Buy did wrong.

I'm trying to figure it out too. It's been posted apple and dji are exclusive until 4/1.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: maseman88
yep... lol. "**** YOU BEST BUY FOR NOT SELLING ME AN ITEM PRIOR TO THE RELEASE DATE!"

Gonna peep BB tomorrow for a battery

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Lol. Ordered mine from apple.com. Showed up 3 days later. No sales tax...

I got a BB 30 miles away, but only use them for "emergency purchases". Was thinking about going there to pick up a "monitor shade" for my mini 4, but it would appear that is not an item they carry. Found it on eBay with $5 sipping vs. he rip off $10 shipping the DJI web site is asking.

Forget Apple & BB, if you have a local dealer support them & keep them around. They will give you the personal touch and most likely will be able to give you a bit of a deal.

Reactions: Squirrel!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj