Waters of Pitlochry

Reaction score
After two weeks of P3P ownership in Scotland:

Quite happy with the flying but need to get the gimble work smoother/synchronised.

Need to figure out the exposure settings as well as some bits feel a bit bleached out. Use histogram/ND filters?

Otherwise quite chuffed.

One of the best videos that I have watched. Nice use of motion, stills and music. Keep up the good work.

really good work love the stills of the waterfall did you get those with the phantom too or was that done with another camera?

Stills were done by my wife. Samsung Galaxy camera and a cheapy tripod from Aldi meant for a spirit level.

Stills were done by my wife. Samsung Galaxy camera and a cheapy tripod from Aldi meant for a spirit level.
Ha ha thats excellent wasnt expecting that reply good old aldi

Nice - I was waiting for some shots of the salmon ladder - pased through there a few years ago.

If you don't do any colour grading in post production (I don't ) try your settings as vivid colour & put your saturation/contrast to +1 or 2 & the colour will pop out & not be as bleached as you say. Also a filter will do similar on a bright day. Just my 2c

Thanks for the comments and tips. Very appreciated.

Can I just say that its very refreshing to post something on a forum and not be flamed or abused for your efforts! Constructive critiscm is always welcome and useful. Thankyou.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl