Watch "DJI Phantom - Adjust Controller Stick Length for Smoother Video / Camera Panning" on YouTube

Yep! You can find some other tips for making smooth movements here and here.

Reactions: Neon Euc
I like my sticks to be as tall as possible. Here's what I do:
  • Completely unscrew the top section of the stick
  • Screw the top section on two full turns
  • Hold the top section in place with one hand and unscrew the bottom section with the other hand until it's tight against the top section

I do have these thumb grips that came today but I won't put them on until I get my decals then put them all on
8e128f88e9ffc8abb071e67050db2d09.jpg

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

I do have these thumb grips that came today but I won't put them on until I get my decals then put them all on
8e128f88e9ffc8abb071e67050db2d09.jpg

I have the same thumb grips but in black..there was a thread on them a few months ago.....
I to have mine out as far as possible for smoother flying..just took several flights for the old thumbs to get the feel and extra width of them...A great cheap accessory!!!!
Been following your wows with your P3A's how is the new one going

I have the same thumb grips but in black..there was a thread on them a few months ago.....
I to have mine out as far as possible for smoother flying..just took several flights for the old thumbs to get the feel and extra width of them...A great cheap accessory!!!!
Been following your wows with your P3A's how is the new one going
I did it fly it once yesterday but it's making a loud whirring noise. Sound's pretty powerful but I will stick with it as I don't want to do a 6th exchange in as little as 3 months lol

I did it fly it once yesterday but it's making a loud whirring noise. Sound's pretty powerful but I will stick with it as I don't want to do a 6th exchange in as little as 3 months lol

I've flown nearly 300k's with my P3A trouble free...
Been absolutely fantastic fun every flight different..The way dgi keep leading the way with technology a P5 next year may be on the cards

I knew I could extend them but, and didn't realize it would make things a little smoother, but it has.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj