Watch "DJI Phantom 4 Pro 1 Mile Flight" on YouTube

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My personal record so far. 5500 ft. It might seem short to most but I'm proud. ;)

Reactions: durrantie and cr6
Disregard the glitch at 1:31. YouTube did it. It's not in the original footage off the sd card

I'm not an expert, but if this Video would have taken out of space from ISS I would agree with you ;)

Now I'm confused? What the hell is tilted horizon? If the land slopes? Does that represent tilted horizon? Or is it when the camera isn't level thus making the picture look "tilted"?

Last edited:
Now I'm confused? What the hell is tilted horizon? If the land slopes? Does that represent tilted horizon? Or is it when the camera isn't level thus making the picture look "tilted"?
Hold c2(right back button) then scroll the right wheel next to the camera shutter button during mid flight. This will let you manually adjust the gimbal roll so that you won't have tilted horizons

Last edited:
Yeah, I never understood people who complained about this on the last few Phantom models. It's an easy adjustment to correct.

S5 tap'n

Hold c2(right back button) then scroll the right wheel next to the camera shutter during mid flight. This will let you manually adjust the gimbal roll so that you won't have tilted horizons
Wow I seriously never knew that. Thanks for the heads up on that one[emoji4]

Sent from my HUAWEI LYO-L01 using PhantomPilots mobile app

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This video might help

Enviado desde mi Nexus 6P mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Tink

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.