WARNING TO ALL DJI CUSTOMERS BUYING A DJI CASE

Just use some epoxy or glue em back on, then spruce it up with a sharpie.
70e7b94343bf86f2351b1ff6733afc11.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

The problem is that they're no longer complete to be able to glue back in since they're either stretched out or torn in half. It shouldn't have happened, those are feet correct? I can't help it if a flight attendant drags the case across the luggage compartment they should have held up. This was the very first time I've taken it on a trip, they were perfect up until my first flight.

I know I'm beating a dead horse, I had the expectation that DJI had a warranty on it and I just want future customers to know what to expect from them and that they're probably better choices out there when buying a case as some people have offered.

Last edited:
This backback was certainly not meant to be handled like luggage. It's purely decorative yet amazingly protective when carrying the Phantom. I guess that's why it's not called luggage.

I had exactly the same problem with my backpack. After only a few days the white strips had fallen off.
I would've been really disappointed had I paid full price for the pack, but it came free so I couldn't be bothered to complain.
Does seem a bit crappy when you consider the price of the equipment it's supposed to protect.

Im guessing you posted this for a bit of a stir, this isn't Lois Vuitton- its a cheap Chinese bag that does its job well (protects the contents). The white strips are decoration only.

The seller should have taken care of you, not DJI in the first instance. If your really worried about how it looks peel the other three off and be done with it.

Reactions: NRJ
Don't ever use superglue.... Mine came off just like yours...I used superglue and left with white trace on my case's feet. I also won't recommend DJI original case to anyone. The holding area is made of flimsy styrofoam and will peel off bits by bits.... Regretted buying it !:mad:

Alokbhargava, you obviously don't believe what I'm saying, so I'm posting the DJI response to my request for service, so you can read it and become educated, below is the entire response, but read this sentence here, they WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT REFUND/EXCHANGE A DJI PRODUCT UNLESS YOU PURCHASE IT DIRECTLY FROM DJI.

I wasn't asking for a refund, or even an exchange, I just wanted them to just replace the defective feet and they wouldn't do it. This is no different than you going to Best Buy and buying a Samsung device for example, ultimately Samsung would warranty their product no matter where you bought it, DJI will not simple as that.

They should have just 3D printed some feet, they would have held up better than what they put out.

BUT IF YOU DONT BELEIVE ME, GO AHEAD AND CALL THEM YOURSELF AND ASK .

DJI Technology does not provide refunds for third party dealers, only purchases made through the DJI Online Store qualify for refund/exchange.

We apologize for the experience you have had with your product. We at DJI Technology of North America would like to assist with the refund/exchange process.

Items can only be exchanged for like products, upgrading or downgrading your purchase is not possible.

Returned items not meeting the criteria above or the criteria listed at DJI - After-sales Service Policies will not qualify for a refund or exchange.

Reply to this email with the attached returns and exchanges form as well as your proof of purchase. Once we receive your reply, we will review your forms and verify if it qualifies for a return, once verified we will generate a shipping label you can use to ship your product back to our facilities.

We ask you complete the attached form in its entirety. We require all fields on the form to be filled with the necessary information before returning it back to us for processing. Please remember to be as detailed as possible.

Be advised, Any product returned for a refund or exchange that does not include all original accessories, attachments and packaging, cannot be processed.

DJI Technology does not provide refunds for third party dealers, only purchases made through the DJI Online Store qualify for refund/exchange.

Items returned in retail packaging with shipping label attached will not be processed for refund or exchange. All items must be secured within separate packaging acceptable for transport.

Thank you for choosing DJI,
"The Future of Possible!"

This actually sounds reasonable... if you buy something from a department store and it's faulty, you take it back to said store. They will deal with the manufacturer. BUT if you want to side step department store and deal with the manufacturer direct, then it sounds like they are willing to look at it and exchange it if it is covered by the product warranty. Again, this sounds reasonable, they are not saying they won't help... so why not (try and) exchange it?

If it was me I'd go back to the store i bought it. I had this same bag with NO issues. I actually miss it now that I have my P4.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have my DJI pack for a while and seriously abused it (hiking and canyoneering). So far it held up just fine and after a bit of cleaning, looks like new! The bird has always been firm and safe inside. I like the pack. It is the smallest and lightest solution to carry a P3P around. Along with, the price (given some deals) is right.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.