WARNING!! NEW FIRMWARE issue!! Thought I losy my P4!

Wow...really? Listen to yourself...I am noting the correlation!! I even stated that I could not be sure! If you want to argue for the sake of arguing without adding any information that could be useful to people than just beat it....way too many people like you on this forum...get OFF your high horse!

Then stop posting unsubstantiated nonsense under the alarmist heading " WARNING!! NEW FIRMWARE issue!!" You will get called out for that, and acting offended is neither a defense nor a counter-argument.

Reactions: WRXJIM
What happened to this thread? bla!! I'm outa here. :eek:

Then stop posting unsubstantiated nonsense under the alarmist heading " WARNING!! NEW FIRMWARE issue!!" You will get called out for that, and acting offended is neither a defense nor a counter-argument.

Lol!! I just looked at your occupation...physicist...explains why you feel the need to be superior to people...hehehe...I am outta here also! Be helpful to people...not condescending!

Flew 3 batteries today after completing the firmware upgrade. No hacks justvall stock set up. Flew the best it ever has, and all the video glitches were eleminated! Im using the ipad air2. Only flew 1200 feet away which is far enough for me.

Lol!! I just looked at your occupation...physicist...explains why you feel the need to be superior to people...hehehe...I am outta here also! Be helpful to people...not condescending!

I was being helpful, though apparently not to you - by pointing out that your conclusion and your post title were unreasonable. Superiority doesn't come into it.

Same version of the Go app?

I'm sorry, but you are making the classic error of conflating correlation with causation, based on one data point, in a system comprising a huge number of other variables that you neither control nor are aware of. Noting the correlation is fine. Confidently declaring causation is not defensible.

Yea I agree with wingtip85
YOU should go back a notch or two ! Look at his post ... he stated what happened to him ... right or wrong ... then he asked for help.
Remember when pointing that finger!

DG

Reactions: wingtip85
Yea I agree with wingtip85
YOU should go back a notch or two ! Look at his post ... he stated what happened to him ... right or wrong ... then he asked for help.
Remember when pointing that finger!

DG

As I said previously - if he had merely posted what happened that would be fine. But look at his thread title, in caps, and look at post #11. He blamed the firmware.

Guys! The bottom line is the OP Just wanted help!
Why this thread has turned into a argument or a game of wits is beyond me.
Let it go and move on! Next Subject?,, Next topic?.....

And the help was, and not just from me - most likely his tablet simply crashed. But that wasn't the help he was looking for. There was no game of wits involved.

Reactions: WRXJIM

Yep ... same thing I said, agreed ... next

I think this is certainly a great place to ask for any Phantom related help, thats what these forums are for...That said, I can't stand the "SKY IS FALLING" thread titles, rarely is it a wide spread issue and more often then not it turns out to be an isolated pilot/user error type problem...YMMV.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl