Warning from my P3P

Reaction score
Hello Folks,
I have a new P3P that I'm setting up. I made an attempt to calibrate my compass in my back yard. I need to move to another place. When I'm flying in my yard, I get a warning: Error Your flight altitude and distance have been limited to 30m and 50m respectfully. Please try again after restarting.
I have never seen a warning like this. Can someone explain what it means, and how to correct it.
Thank you very much.
Terry

Hello Folks,
I have a new P3P that I'm setting up. I made an attempt to calibrate my compass in my back yard. I need to move to another place. When I'm flying in my yard, I get a warning: Error Your flight altitude and distance have been limited to 30m and 50m respectfully. Please try again after restarting.
I have never seen a warning like this. Can someone explain what it means, and how to correct it.
Thank you very much.
Terry
Ummm 30 50 sounds like restricted untill log in, r you loged in

Ummm 30 50 sounds like restricted untill log in, r you loged in

I don't understand what you mean by logged in. Please explain.
Terry

I don't understand what you mean by logged in. Please explain.
Terry
Um you can fly with app but get resticted ,have you signed in with your email address for this drone on first conection,untill your signed in you will have this limit,hope i word that right

Um you can fly with app but get resticted ,have you signed in with your email address for this drone on first conection,untill your signed in you will have this limit,hope i word that right

No I haven't done that. I will sure do it. Thank you for your help.
Terry

I hate to ask, but exactly how do I do that? My memory is getting bad from a lot of medication. Thank you.
Terry

I hate to ask, but exactly how do I do that? My memory is getting bad from a lot of medication. Thank you.
Terry
Terry - Its the 30m/50m flight restrictions with the latest FW as outlined in the release notes.

There have been literally hundreds of posts about it in the last 2+ months. You'll have no issue finding information in a search here, on google, or in the other forums. I'm sure that your son must also be aware so he can give you more details.

Here are a couple of threads that should quickly shed some light:

Background of the restrictions, release notes, how to videos:
RC issue after firmware update??

Thread discussing the returning of restrictions:
After being cleared, flight restrictions return with power up (battery change)

How to log out:
Cannot fly further than 50 m although limit is set to 250m

Last edited:
Terry - Its the 30m/50m flight restrictions with the latest FW as outlined in the release notes.

There have been literally hundreds of posts about it in the last 2+ months. You'll have no issue finding information in a search here, on google, or in the other forums. I'm sure that your son must also be aware so he can give you more details.

Here are a couple of threads that should quickly shed some light:

Background of the restrictions, release notes, how to videos:
RC issue after firmware update??

Thread discussing the returning of restrictions:
After being cleared, flight restrictions return with power up (battery change)

How to log out:
Cannot fly further than 50 m although limit is set to 250m

Hi Oso, thank you very much for all of these links. I will go through all of it. You are always helpful.
Terry

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94