Walkera Tali500 Question

Reaction score
I am thinking about getting a drone that can use a GoPro because that night vision GoPro intrigues me. Does anyone know if the Walkera Tali500 is a good reliable drone? And is there anyway to use a dji remote with the walkera and use the iPad for fpv?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Take a look around their forum. They seem to be having a lot of issues and unhappy owners.

Reactions: Bull94
Take a look around their forum. They seem to be having a lot of issues and unhappy owners.

Holy crap. Won't be touching any walkeras lol. Are they any other reliable brands that work with GoPro?

I am thinking about getting a drone that can use a GoPro because that night vision GoPro intrigues me. Does anyone know if the Walkera Tali500 is a good reliable drone? And is there anyway to use a dji remote with the walkera and use the iPad for fpv?

I owned one for about 3 weeks, biggest piece of junk ever........Run, run very fast

Reactions: Bull94
I owned one for about 3 weeks, biggest piece of junk ever........Run, run very fast

I was actually going to buy it before I decided on my phantom because I liked the design......good thing I didn't decide on just looks lol.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl