Walkera G-2D Brushless Gimbal on Phantom 2...help please

Reaction score
Hello everyone...

I bought Walkera G-2D Brushless Gimbal and i have one question:
I have connected it on my Phantom 2 and gopro 3...gimbal is always shaking,making tilts all the time,its not possible to make a video with it,for pictuer is ok ,but video not...
Whats seems to be wrong?Does anyone have same expirience?
Sorry for make a new topic here,didnt know where to put it on...

Thank you

Hi,

I'm new to this also but here are a few things Ice discovered that may help. Unplug the gimbal power and let the gimbal reset. Leave it unplugged for a half hour. Unplug any other cables in the PIT row of pins. Plug everything back in and turn on the power to see if that worked.

There are two holes next to the control puns called V1 and V2. Turn on power to the gimbal (turn on the Phantom 2) and slowly turn the V1 screw to the left to see if that helps. If not, reset the screw so it sits in the middle of the left to right range. Try the same with the V2 screw to see if that helps. ( Usually, these settings define where the gimbal stops vertically and horizontally. For instance, by slowly turning the V1 screw you can set how high the camera points. I've turned mine so that it points slightly downward so the propellers don't appear in the video. The same applies for horizontal settings with the V2 screw. If anything about this is wrong, I'm hopeful someone will provide corrections.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20