Walker 2d gimble

Reaction score
I have a walker 2d gimble on a fc40, works fine for a bit then randomly has a kind of fit flicking and rolling around then settles back down! Any ideas what could be causing the problem? Thanks

Hello Timothy, Welcome to the forum.

How many volts are you running it on, 5 or 12? Maybe the electrical connection isn't great.
Do you have any video from the camera while it's going nutty?
What camera is on the gimbal, is it secure and not moving around?
What kind of flying are you doing when it's having problems? Are you doing loops and rolls? :eek:

Running off a standard battery, no obvious loose connection and no stunts, will do it whilst hovering, but I have never seen it doing it whilst still on the table! Oh and it's a gopro hero 3+ that's secured well with a strap! Thanks for youre help

Sounds strange Timothy ..i don't own a gimble yet but hopefully will soon .. I hope you get the help you need there is plenty of people on here that will know what the problem is

This past week my gimbal started acting up like you said. It is normally very smooth and balanced. I started looking at the wires after noticing a gouge in the support arm. There are a few very small wires that go to the motors . One of them was cut and not making good contact. I spliced the wire and all is well again.
I used a magnifying headset to be able to see .
Wayne

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues