VR goggles for iPhone 6+

I do have a question: Are there any goggles which basically enable us to use the iphone plus with it 1080p resolution to be used like the headplay goggles ? So not two independent pocture, but one, basically lookinh at the dji go picture ?

Here are photos of loading the iPhone 6S+ into the VR VUE Fx goggles. 16 bucks at Walmart!
I do have a question: Are there any goggles which basically enable us to use the iphone plus with it 1080p resolution to be used like the headplay goggles ? So not two independent pocture, but one, basically lookinh at the dji go picture ?
I am not sure of this but when I use the Litchi app with my P4 and VR goggles it looks pretty amazing and the goggles only cost $16 at walmart!

As requested. Took these yesterday for another person who asked. Note the spring loaded slide I am moving with my thumb in the first photo below....it can adjust from the iPhone 5 to the iPhone 6+ that is mine i show in the last photo on the right.

Attachments

• IMG_2950.jpg
    IMG_2950.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 347
  • IMG_3910.jpg
    IMG_3910.jpg
    335.1 KB · Views: 338
  • IMG_3911.jpg
    IMG_3911.jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 320
  • IMG_3930.jpg
    IMG_3930.jpg
    495.6 KB · Views: 366
Purchased the Zeiss VR One goggles ($129.) with a universal tray which will hold the 6 and 6s and also purchased the BlitzWolf VR goggles for much less (27.99). Tried using the VR function in Litchi as well as 3D FPV app with both goggles.
The Zeiss VR Ones did not work nearly as well as the much cheaper BlitzWolf VRs.
The cheaper ones have adjustments for inter pupillary distance as well as one for depth (helps if you wear glasses- for myopia I believe). The Zeiss I thought would be much better but really didn't work at all. The OSD in the Zeiss was cut off and unreadable and in the BlitzWolf's right where it should be.
Of the two apps, I like the 3D FPV. You can adjust settings with the C1 and C2 keys (without removing goggles) and with Litchi you need to keep taking off and opening up your goggles to make adjustments. A lot of the adjustments are incremental so it is a pain.
In 3D FPV you also can see the map which you can't do with Litchi.
Just got all of this gear so will keep you posted as I gain experience.
Would return the Zeiss' if I hadn't thrown away the box. Their lack of adjustability makes them a poor choice to use with the above VR apps.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic