VPS button choice now?

Reaction score
Just seen this, looks like we can turn ON and OFF the VPS on P4 now. Has anybody try with and without and compare?

vps.PNG

Dacon, did you connect the P4 to your Inspire RC when you saw this? Remember, you won't see the P4 GO app until you turn on the P4 and connect, when using an Inspire RC with P4. Look at your photo, at the bottom it says Auto Landing Gear. P4 doesn't have that.

Dacon, did you connect the P4 to your Inspire RC when you saw this? Remember, you won't see the P4 GO app until you turn on the P4 and connect, when using an Inspire RC with P4. Look at your photo, at the bottom it says Auto Landing Gear. P4 doesn't have that.
Check this thread....diferent screen shot, but it indicates that you can now turn it off.
Seems we can now turn off Downward Vision Positioning

Yep, it look like VPS is switchable now. That thread showed the P4 screen. Sweet. But, does the 32ch hack still work in the new GO app, and firmware.

Wrong screen above...:( is the Inspire setting...

Gave up on the 32 hack, didn't help me a bit, actually made it worse.
I can email it if any body wants it.

No, never used the custom channels, all auto setting.

Is there a "best" channel in hack custom mode?
Will give it a try. So far I was OK with the I-C RC and distance.

Yes, Chan 32 is usually super quiet, you can check that and confirm in the app when you select. But reducing the transmission quality to 4mbps is how you get better range. This option appears AFTER you select a custom channel.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl