Vote hate or love the new layout

Can someone explain how to add an image file I have on my hard disk to a post.

This simple task all of a sudden got complicated with this forum software.

At the bottom of the reply box click 'upload a file'.

Reactions: Jacob
Can you not do it by using the upload a file button beside the post reply one or am I not understanding what you ask ?

ahh right :)

Thanks i was looking at the icons at the top line

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-03-31 at 18.39.17.png
    Screen Shot 2015-03-31 at 18.39.17.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 316
ahh right :)

Thanks i was looking at the icons at the top line
blank stare.png
........Was that just a test or did I miss something ?

No, just me not engaging brain fully and confusing icons on top.

But if it makes you feel better 10/10

:)
Bigger learning curve here than learning ta fly ;) But We Can Do It !!! :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Bigger learning curve here than learning ta fly ;) But We Can Do It !!! :)
Now if you can figure out why I get email notifications for some threads and not others that would be fantastic (yes I am subscribed and yes I have email notifications enabled in my profile).
I was getting notifications before the forum change on this threads but not now.

Now if you can figure out why I get email notifications for some threads and not others that would be fantastic (yes I am subscribed and yes I have email notifications enabled in my profile).
I was getting notifications before the forum change on this threads but not now.
Maybe the one's ya not getting are ones where you had subscribed to in the old site .
Rewatch those here now and maybe that fix it .
Just a guess :confused:

Strange. I have email notifications turned off but I am getting emails about threads started after the conversion. I am not getting them for all threads started since the change, just some.

Maybe the one's ya not getting are ones where you had subscribed to in the old site .
Rewatch those here now and maybe that fix it .
Just a guess :confused:

not sure, will try, i had been getting emails on this thread, then they stopped.

:confused:

Hey, I post in help and when I look at new posts I can't see my post???

Just wondering when Tapatalk users will get to see all the forums? Since the change, only see the forums listed in quick links so missing the main phantom forums. Please fix

Reactions: IrishSights

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez