Visual sensors not calibrated.

Reaction score
Hello to all!
I have a problem with Phantom 4. Visual sensors are not calibrated. I tried to calibrate with DJI Assisstans 2 and manually calibrate DJI GO 4, but without result. Who knows what the problem is?

Hello to all!
I have a problem with Phantom 4. Visual sensors are not calibrated. I tried to calibrate with DJI Assisstans 2 and manually calibrate DJI GO 4, but without result. Who knows what the problem is?
I had same problem using a all in one windows computer with monitor. Monitor sites at angle, like a stand alone picture frame. Then did with laptop with screen at 90 degree angle. And worked first time.

Thanks so much for your reply. I tried to calibrate on the laptop, but it slowed down a lot. As a result, the calculation gave an error.

Depending on what is happening for you, there can be issues with windows and you might want to use the search tool to see if any of the posts can help you. I had the dreaded "please reboot the aircraft" and it turned out to be a windows issue but I can't remember exactly what fixed it, but I think it was disabling driver signing.

1566320211660.png

Reactions: MTO
I had two monitors and couldn’t calibrate but I tried on laptop and it worked, something to do with resolution

I found that my iMac large screen display failed to work no matter what I tried to do. On the other hand, when I tried to calibrate the vision sensors on any smaller screen, like my laptop or my wife’s laptop, the calibration worked as expected. I couldn’t believe such a simple answer would work as I noted this issue being described in several online forums ... BUT thankfully, a smaller screen was all it took.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic