Vision+ Utility Flight Logger Dashware

lsteigerwalt said:
I've updated my bird to latest firmware and when trying to increase power to tx or camera it wont change. Using a google nexus 7 tablet any help is much appreciated.

You are correct. It does not work on V1.0.54 app. DJI may add some restriction on the TX Power.

ocatcr said:
lsteigerwalt said:
I've updated my bird to latest firmware and when trying to increase power to tx or camera it wont change. Using a google nexus 7 tablet any help is much appreciated.

You are correct. It does not work on V1.0.54 app. DJI may add some restriction on the TX Power.

So what would be the point in them adding a restriction, especially now? That type of action would only provoke the hackers to just inside the actual software instead of creating attachment app's. I know for a fact there is a good amount that has laid low only because of the existing involvement.

So as of right now today, what is the option for members like lsteigerwalt? Are you looking into this? I will let others know right away....so please provide some details.

flyNfrank said:
ocatcr said:
lsteigerwalt said:

So what would be the point in them adding a restriction, especially now? That type of action would only provoke the hackers to just inside the actual software instead of creating attachment app's. I know for a fact there is a good amount that has laid low only because of the existing involvement.

So as of right now today, what is the option for members like lsteigerwalt? Are you looking into this? I will let others know right away....so please provide some details.

This is not the first time DJI add a restriction on the wifi module(eg. they hardcoded the repeater tx power in the startup script)

We will surely look into the problem.

So far I have only upgraded the firmware to 3.08. I haven't updated the app to 1.0.54. Does this mean the range boost will still work for me?

flyNfrank said:
ocatcr said:
lsteigerwalt said:

Thanks Frank very well put. I downloaded an older version courtesy of I love coffee and can boost again. Will be waiting on a work around in the mean time. [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

srchadwi said:
So far I have only upgraded the firmware to 3.08. I haven't updated the app to 1.0.54. Does this mean the range boost will still work for me?
Yes the boost should still work for you. I downgraded the app on my nexus7 and boost is functional again.

lsteigerwalt said:
srchadwi said:
Yes the boost should still work for you. I downgraded the app on my nexus7 and boost is functional again.
Good info. (as another owner of that app)
If I understand you correctly the v1.0.52 app does work as before regarding the boost feature, is this a on a fully updated P2V+ to v3.08?
Does the v1.0.52 app work ok with the newer v3.08?

@ocatcr,
Appreciate that you are looking into this.

-Tomas

Okay.. so if I understand correctly.. If I have upgraded to the v3.08 firmware, I can only boost if I am using the v1.0.52 Vision app or the ILoveCoffee corresponding v1.0.52 version -- for now. Would that be correct? If so, where can I download a previous ILoveCoffee version?

I guess the choice for now is either (1) use the latest Vision (or corresponding ILoveCoffee) app and not be able to boost, or (2) downgrade to the v1.0.52 Vision (or corresponding ILoveCoffee) app and be able to boost but loose some of the new app features - like the 7th Channel, adjustable RTH height, etc. Correct?

sorry about all the confusion. Our app should be compatible with the new 1.0.54 and 3.08 firmware.

Even it is raining today, we helped our local customers to install new 3.08 firmware and 1.0.54 android app. Using our app to set the camera AP boost to 15dbm, we still get several ~1.5km test flight with smooth video.

HELP! I am trying to get the whole "dashware" thing happening ... am trying to get the Vision+ Utility App to CONNECT ... but I have no "CONNECT VISION+" switch on the app at all???!!! What's up??

Fdnyfish said:
Can someone send me a csv file from your vision app please. I will make it work with dashware

I have 500 I can send you,....but not until you post a email address to send to.

Re: Vision+ Utility Flight Logger Dashware-current levels?

Greetings:
Using my Samsung Tab4 with Android 4.4 with I love Coffee's V10 of the Vision App. With it I have the Version 1.0 of the Vision + Utility and the Vision + Utility Pro version 3.18 which I recently purchased. Whats the difference between the two apps other than the cost?
Using my iPad 3 or my minipad with the DJI Vision app at 1.0.43 and the Vision + Utility app and can not find a Vision + Utility Pro version on the apple store or with itunes. Is there a IOS Pro version of the app and if so how does it differ from my existing Vision + utility app?
Thank you for your input

IOS version is not 100% working. You can search this thread back to the most recent post above IOS and know what is going on. The best I can remember there was something about how the advertisement feature caused error of some kind?

Thanks for the input but the question still remains as to what the difference is between the original utility and the pro other than $13? Also any precanned profiles for using the .csv files as input to Dashware?

UgashikBob said:
Thanks for the input but the question still remains as to what the difference is between the original utility and the pro other than $13? Also any precanned profiles for using the .csv files as input to Dashware?
Don't know the answer to your first question, but for the second the flytrex profile works.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor