Vision +, cannot see camera picture when flying drone

Reaction score
New to the vision +, i have multiple phantom 3s. Drone flys great, connect easily, and gets gps. But I do not get a picture to watch on the controller screen. It continues to "think" and sends no errors. It takes picture and video onto the sd card and I can view the picture in the album section of the phone. Just looking for some ideas Thanks

ya little searching I see this is a common problem, any advice on where to get fixed. Thanks

ya little searching I see this is a common problem, any advice on where to get fixed. Thanks

yeah there are people on ebay that can fix the problem for a cost, or you can do it yourself,

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Hi,

We replaced the wifi module and rebind the new module but it still doesnt work, am I missing something?
Thank you

Was the wifi module new or used and known to be working? It still might need to be flashed.

Was the wifi module new or used and known to be working? It still might need to be flashed.

Thanks for responding.

It was bought from a drone repair shop on eBay. They seem reputable. It says one year warrantee etc. It was refurbished. Im out of the country with the drone and would prefer to fix it than return the part. I’m probably binding it wrong. When I open bind. It says camera. Is that where you scan the square? And also put in the last six numbers?

Thanks for responding.

It was bought from a drone repair shop on eBay. They seem reputable. It says one year warrantee etc. It was refurbished. Im out of the country with the drone and would prefer to fix it than return the part. I’m probably binding it wrong. When I open bind. It says camera. Is that where you scan the square? And also put in the last six numbers?
You have to push button on range extender use your tablet connect on wifi should be a phantom pop up when on wifi here is manual explainingg how to do it

Thank you. We were Successful It was very frustrating. But very rewarding when I saw that camera come back to life.
Now we can resume taking beautiful shots of the world!

Reactions: dronesky

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic