Vision app no preview and won't connect to SD library

Reaction score
The camera works. The sd card has images and photos on it, but I can't access them via the app to sync to my phone. There is also no preview. Just the spinning circle.

The app shows connected to the phantom and I'm able to control the gimbal, but no preview.

I've updated to the latest firmware on the phantom via the assistant and on the camera from via the SD card, and have tried all frame rates and resolutions for preview. I've also deleted and reinstalled the Vision app.

Now what? I'm stumped.

Any help is appreciated.

The camera works. The sd card has images and photos on it, but I can't access them via the app to sync to my phone. There is also no preview. Just the spinning circle.

The app shows connected to the phantom and I'm able to control the gimbal, but no preview.

I've updated to the latest firmware on the phantom via the assistant and on the camera from via the SD card, and have tried all frame rates and resolutions for preview. I've also deleted and reinstalled the Vision app.

Now what? I'm stumped.

Any help is appreciated.

Hi

Vision or Vision plus

If its the Vision egg camera then your stuffed, there is no fix but try the things in the first video, if its a vision Plus see the second video

Thanks for the video. I tried it. No dice. If anyone has a board 3 or camera, there is another guy in the market. Hahaha.

Guess I'll keep lookin on eBay.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik