viewing footage

Reaction score
Sorry about the dumb question. But for the life of me I cannot figure out how to view video from my phantom on my Tv. I have the phantom 3 pro and have been filming in 1080.

Going to need way more info for anyone to help in your exact scenario.

What have you tried, how are you connecting, what are your expectations, etc

BTW, to start with, you cannot stream it straight to the tv from the copter if that's what you are trying.

Going to need way more info for anyone to help in your exact scenario.

What have you tried, how are you connecting, what are your expectations, etc

BTW, to start with, you cannot stream it straight to the tv from the copter if that's what you are trying.
Sorry about being so vague . I am just trying to review video on a big screen instead of just the tablet I am using. Is there a way to take the micro ssid card out of the copter and replay the video on a big screen tv?

Sorry about being so vague . I am just trying to review video on a big screen instead of just the tablet I am using. Is there a way to take the micro ssid card out of the copter and replay the video on a big screen tv?

Does your TV have a MicroSD slot?
I think your better option would be to connect your tablet to the tv via whatever adapter is needed per your tablet and tv.
Or, connect the TV to your computer.

You generally need some kind of intermediary. Some TVs are able to play mp4 and/or MOV files via a USB jack on the set. You have to check the specs of your TV to know if that's possible, and also a SD card USB adapter. If yours doesn't, then you need to move the files onto something that you can connect to your TV... either your tablet or phone or laptop or pc.

I transfer everything to a 3.0 USB thumbdrive then plug into smart tv. My sharp tv seems to play much more smoothly with this method.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20