Reaction score
Hi guys,

New here, I'm looking to find out why my video quality is not as good as other p3s video's I've seen uploaded.

I'm trying to use 2.7k at 25fps for my video's. I've seen other people post 2.7k 25fps clips and they seem to run much smoother. It's almost like the fps on mine is lower than others although I'm using the same settings and drone. Could this be an sd card issue perhaps?

Im transferring the files directly from the sd card to my Samsung s8 phone so I'm not sure if there could be something I'm doing wrong. I only have a basic knowledge so far so any help would be appreciated. Il attach a short to help describe the difference im seeing. Thanks.

Hi guys,

New here, I'm looking to find out why my video quality is not as good as other p3s video's I've seen uploaded.

I'm trying to use 2.7k at 25fps for my video's. I've seen other people post 2.7k 25fps clips and they seem to run much smoother. It's almost like the fps on mine is lower than others although I'm using the same settings and drone. Could this be an sd card issue perhaps?

Im transferring the files directly from the sd card to my Samsung s8 phone so I'm not sure if there could be something I'm doing wrong. I only have a basic knowledge so far so any help would be appreciated. Il attach a short to help describe the difference im seeing. Thanks.
Could be the card and/or the phone. Have you tried transferring to a desktop computer? What SD card are you using?

I'm using a uhs class 1 card which from what I've read seems to be sufficient. I am just trying to transfers the files directly to my laptop as we speak to check if my phone could be the issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers