Video & pics don't save after battery change. ?

Reaction score
My P2V+ has been working nicely after changing wifi module. But, I am having a weird thing happen with my saving of video and pic files.

Put in a formatted 2g card and fresh battery and fly and all is well. Videos and pics save just fine. Land and change to a fresh battery and back to flying. The video and pic function acts normal while flying. App on iphone acts normal and controls work for video and pic. But when I go inside and remove SD card, put into PC all the files after the battery change are corrupt and will not open.

Any ideas to fix this. Right now I'm swapping cards when I swap batteries but would prefer not to have to do that.

Thanks,

Dayton

My P2V+ has been working nicely after changing wifi module. But, I am having a weird thing happen with my saving of video and pic files.

Put in a formatted 2g card and fresh battery and fly and all is well. Videos and pics save just fine. Land and change to a fresh battery and back to flying. The video and pic function acts normal while flying. App on iphone acts normal and controls work for video and pic. But when I go inside and remove SD card, put into PC all the files after the battery change are corrupt and will not open.

Any ideas to fix this. Right now I'm swapping cards when I swap batteries but would prefer not to have to do that.

Thanks,

Dayton
Dunno if this helps, but I use a 4g card in mine. Could it be simply because the file from the second flight is simply too big to fit on what's available after the first flight? Just a thought.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20