Video / photo editing for phantom 4

I use Adobe Premiere Elements 15 which is bit pricey and needs a fair bit of grunt from your computer. Certainly turns some of the rubbish I film into reasonable footage. It is a movie editor but fairly certain you can take stills from the footage and use them once you are finished.

IMG_0614.jpg
I'm on the opposite extreme as tevek.

Their is no best program or right answer. It's what you want to do.

I use the doodad in the attached photo to move videos and photos from the drone SD card to my iPhone. I edit photos only with the free iPhone photos app. I edit videos only with the free iPhone iMovie app.

We each have our own goals and path to get there. I get a kick out of getting good results from something basic, not the other way around.

This video was captured, edited, and uploaded to YouTube using only my iPhone.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I use Snapseed on my phone to edit. Otherwise photoshot if I'm shooting raw photos which gives much more range. As far as editing I used Final Cut Pro 10. It is super easy to use like iMovie with more capabilities.

If you are really serious about editing video, premier pro is unreal and there are essentially no limitations to what can be done other than your own limitations. For simple edits though I use FCP X

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers