Video lower quality than what I want?

Reaction score
Maybe I'm doing this wrong but when I get my video from my P3S I should have 1080p video (I lowered it from 2.7k) so I could transfer it from my phone. Is this loss in quality because I'm transferring it to my phone and not pulling it from the SD card?

It's looks kinda crap
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Anyone know how to fix this?
(Is it really as simple as pull it from the SD with a computer?)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

It really is that simple. You'll be surprised how good the quality is when you copy the mp4 off the card to a pc

Hm. Ok then one other thing is MOV or MP4 higher quality, I think MOV was but I don't remember

So I cannot download a 1080p movie from my phantom to my Iphone, I have to remove the SD and copy it?

Yep, I don't like messing with the SD card, its to small, I use the cable to the gimbal to my computer, my stuff is so old, that the computer I normally use, doesn't recognize the large sd cards ether, because they are formatted in ex-fat.

Rod

yes it is poor quality, so, how did you get the videos onto your phone and why did you lower the recording to 1080p?
If the video was just the one you found in Dji Go Editor, they are not the full quality recording but more of a quick and dirty version. The full versions take an age to transfer via wifi from drone to phone and should be in their original, glorious state.

Just to be different ..... my SD card when checked as new out of box was formatted to FAT32 ......

The thing to be sure NOT to do is format to 64 or NTFS ......

Nigel

Just to be different ..... my SD card when checked as new out of box was formatted to FAT32 ......

The thing to be sure NOT to do is format to 64 or NTFS ......

Nigel
What is 64?, never seen that in my options, is that like FAT64 on a powerful computer?

"my SD card when checked as new out of box" ?
Shipped with the Phantom Standard? I think that would be yes.

You didn't specify the size?
Size does matter. :)

Rod

Don't think there is such a thing as FAT64 :)
Thanks but, what is 64 ?
"The thing to be sure NOT to do is format to 64 or NTFS ...... "

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic