Video lag while flying

Reaction score
i bought a phantom 4 a few days ago and overall I love it..... but when I'm viewing it on my 6 plus there seems to be a lag/delay. Also noticed it when I'm live on Facebook too. Someone help me out here.
Thanx
Just joined this forum

So I tried our galaxy tab pro the 10 inch screen just for the heck of it. I know it won't fit in ge holder so I just set it down. I hardly seen any lag or and any green lines flickering on the screen like I did on the phone. Anyone know why that could be.

Can you take a screen shot and post it here? It will help everyone troubleshoot more accurately.
With android I believe it is the home button and volume down at the same time.

MB

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm having the same problem with my iPad mini and iPad Air. Both on latest firmware.

On my iPhone it's fine however when I look at the footage using VLC player on my laptop I can see the lag and distortion.

I'm having the same problem with my iPad mini and iPad Air. Both on latest firmware.

On my iPhone it's fine however when I look at the footage using VLC player on my laptop I can see the lag and distortion.
i have the same problem as well, before upgrade and after, pictures are good but lag on video is terrible. I am going to dwnload the debugger and try that.

VLC handles 4k poorly unless your computer is really beefy..

I have the Samsung 10.1 inch and the video breaks up a lot. I also bought the 10" screen extender off Amazon ~$11 that slides onto the top clamp that holds it. It's pretty tight sliding onto the clamp top piece, but it does work to hold the tablet.

Biggest problem is the notch in the bottom controller clamp isn't big enough for the USB connector to fit since that's where the cable exits the tablet (Middle bottom socket.).

I'll also add I'm suspicious of the stock DJI USB mini cable as it is very tight in the two Samsungs I have, and very tight into the Samsung S6 phone which breaks up a lot less, just that the phone shut off completely for whatever reason using the DJI cable. It looks like DJI tried to supply a narrow mini USB plug so that it might fit in that narrow notch in the controller's clamp but failed (For those whose screen exits straight down like the Samsung 10.1 tablet I have (PT model series.). I'll use the Samsung supplied USB cable in the next round.

Fwiw, the S6 when it does work breaks up green, and the 10.1 tablet breaks up red. Sort of odd. The S6 breaks up a lot less than my tablet (Newer electronics perhaps?), but it's still not perfect and sometimes the side fly-out screens will hang for the camera settings.

Mack-

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl