video information - color and style

Reaction score
Hello,
Is there a way to extract the information about a video shot on the phantom 3 pro? I am in need of the exposure value, color and style settings. In adobe lightroom, I can get the information on a still photo by pressing "i". Is a similar function available in Final Cut Pro or Premiere Pro? Thank you.

There is some freeware called ExifTool. You install it to your desktop. Then drag your video, dng, or JPG file on top of it and it will pop open a old DOS command prompt window with more data than you need. Yaw, degrees, speeds, camera model, lens aperture, focal length, altitude, hyperfocal distance, GPS data, gimbal tilt, all sorts of stuff.

ExifTool by Phil Harvey

Video metadata is more limited and nonstandard compared to images.

You can get basic resolution, framerate, bps, codec info from .mp4 and .mov (I have found no other difference than .mp4 date/time is not affected by daylight savings time).

If you turn on captioning, then the .srt file has location data and barometer altitude from homepoint (instead of the unreliable GPS altitude from sealevel).

Just yesterday I planned a test flight about the state of metadata with current FW but it was too rainy.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl