Video format

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls,
I am trying to post a video but it keeps on saying This file is not encoded in a supported format and cannot be transcoded. Please upload a different file. what do I do
Thanks
Willis1951

Hi guys and girls,
I am trying to post a video but it keeps on saying This file is not encoded in a supported format and cannot be transcoded. Please upload a different file. what do I do
Thanks
Willis1951
I’m just assuming that you mean you’re trying to post a video here on the forum.

You’ll need to upload your video to a video hosting site such as YouTube and then post only a link to the video here on this forum.

Reactions: JoBe
I’m just assuming that you mean you’re trying to post a video here on the forum.

You’ll need to upload your video to a video hosting site such as YouTube and then post only a link to the video here on this forum.

Hi thanks for the quick reply, I was trying to post it in the media video but it keeps on giving me that message I will try and post a link then
Thanks again

Reactions: JoBe

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl