Video: Fitted my Phantom v1 into a Phantom 2 shell (easy!)

A short flight video from my Custom Phantom (2?) ;)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

better 1.5 pic.jpeg
finally got it almost done custom camo painted 1.5 with the Cheerwing MT2212/920kv motors all new stock ESC's multistar 3s 11.1v 5.2 5200mah batterys Fat shark Teleporter V3 for my FPV all is left is the osd im thinking the N1 osd module and some new antennas and some 9" props

Reactions: dtitus6297
View attachment 52018 finally got it almost done custom camo painted 1.5 with the Cheerwing MT2212/920kv motors all new stock ESC's multistar 3s 11.1v 5.2 5200mah batterys Fat shark Teleporter V3 for my FPV all is left is the osd im thinking the N1 osd module and some new antennas and some 9" props
I'm surprised to see u are still using the 8 in props on that bird. Can I ask why? It looks like it would benefit from some 9450 or 9443 props

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'm surprised to see u are still using the 8 in props on that bird. Can I ask why? It looks like it would benefit from some 9450 or 9443 props

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I have to order some 9450 haven't decided on what kind. I like the carbon fiber for the stiffness but not sure yet what kind/brand I put the 8inch on for the pic

Holey smokes this thread is still going! Love it!

I still get a few random Shapeway orders for Phantom 1.5 doors so I was guessing people were still creating them. I feel kinda bad I've not popped back in to say hi sooner!

I still have the original P1.5 myself... still flys (albeit very rarely these days!). Nice to see others are still getting some fun out of the concept :)

Reactions: rattydude77
Holey smokes this thread is still going! Love it!

I still get a few random Shapeway orders for Phantom 1.5 doors so I was guessing people were still creating them. I feel kinda bad I've not popped back in to say hi sooner!

I still have the original P1.5 myself... still flys (albeit very rarely these days!). Nice to see others are still getting some fun out of the concept :)
Ya man id love to buy a new Phantom but the 1.5 is new enough for me

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.