Phantom 4 pro landing gear on a Phantom 4 pro V2 possible?

Jimmythegeek

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone in the repair business could tell me if I can use phantom 4 pro v1 legs on a v2 drone. Having a very hard time finding v2 legs. I notice that the v2 battery board is the same as the v1. Both v1 compass connectors attach to that board. In the v2 only one goes to that board and the other goes directly to the 3 in 1 board. So could I use the v1 legs and attach the compass to the v2 battery board and leave the port on the 3 in 1 board open?

Sorry if I am late to the party. I just got back from that hell hole known as NY state.
Yes you can use the legs from version one. You have to use v 1 cables to the legs and plug them in to the power board just like the v1. On version 2 you only use one of the connections and the hard to find cable goes on the 3 in 1 board.

Sorry if I am late to the party. I just got back from that hell hole known as NY state.
Yes you can use the legs from version one. You have to use v 1 cables to the legs and plug them in to the power board just like the v1. On version 2 you only use one of the connections and the hard to find cable goes on the 3 in 1 board.
Since there is only two push connectors for the antennas on the v2 3 in 1 , which two wires do you eliminate from the v1 legs? Or does it matter?

You wire it just like the v1. Ignor the connection on the 3 in 1 board.
No I’m sorry, I probably didn’t phrase that right. I’m talking about the other 4 wires. I know the two push in wires go to the power board. But the v1 legs also have the other 4 wires that snap on to the connectors on top of the 3 in 1. The white, black, grey, and dark grey. The v2 3 in 1 only has two of those connectors. So which two wires do you eliminate on the v1 legs? Thanks

Aw yes I see where you are going. It has been a while sense I did my last one, I will look and see.
The white and the grey.
I have a DJI dealer I work with that might have those legs ( version 2) If you want me to I can check to see if he has them

Hi
Was wondering if anyone in the repair business could tell me if I can use phantom 4 pro v1 legs on a v2 drone. Having a very hard time finding v2 legs. I notice that the v2 battery board is the same as the v1. Both v1 compass connectors attach to that board. In the v2 only one goes to that board and the other goes directly to the 3 in 1 board. So could I use the v1 legs and attach the compass to the v2 battery board and leave the port on the 3 in 1 board open?
Hi Mate, what country you live in? We have V2.0 landing gears in stock.

Hello,

I was wondering if this worked, and whether I could replace Phantom 4 Pro V1 landing gear on the Phantom 4 Pro V2? I would buy this landing gear from amazon. If I could get a response within a few hours, that would be very helpful, thank you!

Amazon.com
That cost is a bit high. Without your location, hard to say where you should purchase.
Try here. You may need to hunt through their inventory.

Last edited:
Reactions: wsedgwick
That cost is a bit high. Without your location, hard to say where you should purchase.
Try here. You may need to hunt through their inventory.
I need it by tomorrow and am not sure if the landing gear from cloud city drones will arrive in time. But thank you for the quick response.

This is the issue, is there anything to remedy it? I will be traveling to Argentina early on the 31st and this drone is in Argentina with a friend.

Attachments

• ffdd2190-58f1-47b9-bf4a-2ee39ae2f4b5.JPG
    ffdd2190-58f1-47b9-bf4a-2ee39ae2f4b5.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 5ce45cf5-c99a-48af-a0db-9dd67069c568.JPG
    5ce45cf5-c99a-48af-a0db-9dd67069c568.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 20
This is the issue, is there anything to remedy it? I will be traveling to Argentina early on the 31st and this drone is in Argentina with a friend.
I’ve seen these kinds of fractures a few times. Is there some form of malfunction related to what’s seen in your pictures?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik