Video Feed

Reaction score
I need some help. I had the DJI Phantom 3 Standard at first & never had trouble with this. Now I have the Phantom 3 4 K & keep having trouble with my video feed. The remote is different than the one that came with the standard....it's like the professional one except it only has the micro USB connection & not the big regular USB. I never even used a cord for the feed on my standard. I recently got an Acer 10.1 inch tablet to use instead of my little Iphone 6 & can see much better. Why am I losing my feed & connection? Very hard to fly & get the footage you want when you can't see what you are filming. I had a cord with an adaptor to use at first & had the trouble, so now I found one that's just the straight cord & it's doing it too. Anybody know what's going on? I lose the signal or the screen locks up & freezes like the picture is in a bunch of those little squares. It comes back, but really tough while it's going on? Thanks.

I sure will. Thanks for moving this to the right place...am at work & couldn't really dig through everything to see if there was something like this.

Reactions: dirkclod
Let me ask you this then...what is that micro USB port on there then if you don't have to use the cord?
Well the manual says it's a reserved port . For what I haven't a clue :)

LOL....ok & Thanks.
monker thumbup.gif

Ok dirkclod...just got home & took the cord out. It wasn't quite as bad, but still did it. I can't get too far away & the screen starts hanging up & I lose signal....a couple of times, it completely disconnects. Can I use my old remote that came with the standard t otry it & see if it does better? Thanks.

Standard remote won't work with 4K .Almost sounds like a tablet issue to me . Did you have this issue with your phone also?

Yes, I had the issue with the phone on this one. Not with the standard. Never flew the standard with the tablet (didn't have it then). I have no idea what's going on, but hard for me to get better with my videos when it's hard to see what you are shooting. I used to keep the drone in sight, but have been trying to get farther away & it's hard when it does this.

I understand Pan .Unless something in a setting is off and it's not a problem with your TX I dono . Maybe @msinger is on
and have an idea with this .

Last edited:
Thanks for all of your help. Hopefully I will get it figured out. I should have stayed with the standard. I don't shoot in 4k anyway...did one video in it & it took 5 hours to upload a 6 minute video to YouTube. Never had trouble with my standard, but sunk it in a river so I upgraded. Thanks again.

Well get it figured out Pan . I have both and love the TX on the 4K .Don't shoot in 4K ether .
I get better distance with that TX also . We just overlooking something .

I just read through that...some of that may work for my tablet too, especially the stuff the DJI Go app. Will take a look & Thanks again for all your help.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20