Video Feed iOS 11

Reaction score
Flew my Phantom 2 Vision Plus the other day after upgrading my iPhone to iOS11. I have no video feed to my iPhone. Running all current updates. Ball just spins. All other data OK. SD card captures the Photos I take. Couldn't find a thread that addressed the issue. Thanks.

I've been waiting to see if this would be a problem. I haven't updated mine yet. Still running the 10.3.3 version on my IPhone. Did you try the ping test to see if it was the Wi-Fi module? ping 192.168.1.10. This will tell you if the bottom board is bad. That's usually the case. Let us know so no one else has to go through this, if they update. I don't think DJI is worrying about the older models much.

I will try that. All other data, including pictures from the Album work great. I know that it is sending all the data from the Phantom to the latest DJIVision iPhone app. Only the live preview feed is affected. As I said, the little "ball" image just turns round and round as it tries to get the signal. I have a suspicion about the video formatting but that's about all it is. Have never had a issue before upgrading my iPhone. I'm running 11.0.2. Thanks for the reply. I have done all the restarts on every device and am running all the current software on all devices.

Reactions: David Bruce Kerr
I will try that. All other data, including pictures from the Album work great. I know that it is sending all the data from the Phantom to the latest DJIVision iPhone app. Only the live preview feed is affected. As I said, the little "ball" image just turns round and round as it tries to get the signal. I have a suspicion about the video formatting but that's about all it is. Have never had a issue before upgrading my iPhone. I'm running 11.0.2. Thanks for the reply. I have done all the restarts on every device and am running all the current software on all devices.

Maybe related, but the FC40 app will not work with IOS 11.

Also make sure all your cables are plugged in tightly. Especially the ones that connect the camera and gimbal. Sometimes these cables can work loose.

I checked the cables and made sure they were seated properly. Also, I guess the iOS 11 suspicion is wrong as I used an old iPhone today with iOS 10 still installed and got the same result. No live video feed. I have seen on other threads that the video transmitter can fail. Guess I will keep trying to find a solution. Thanks for your help.

I have same problem. Updated iPad to 11.03 and video was not connecting drop outs green screen. Swapped iPad to iPhone 6plus running 10.3.3 and it was perfect. The problem is the iOS. Now how to down grade iPad.

So updated iPad Mini to 11.1. After reboot GO4 app wanted update to
4.1.15 did it and it works!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic