Video editing

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm wondering if anybody knows of good free video editing software, for use on android tablet. I don't need anything great, just cut, stitch, add music, etc. I'm no professional, and just looking for something simple for basic editing.............

Hey all, I'm wondering if anybody knows of good free video editing software, for use on android tablet. I don't need anything great, just cut, stitch, add music, etc. I'm no professional, and just looking for something simple for basic editing.............
Although the thread wanders away from Android apps, there's some info on this thread which I found using the search facility here (magnifying glass, top right) using keywords 'video editing android'.

Video editing software

You may find some more suggestions if you do further searches yourself.

I do all my editing on a pc but you could also try out a few from the Playstore.

Android Apps on Google Play

Last edited:
Reactions: Scottie74

Most of the good ones are free to download and use but with caveats... either with limited features or they apply their brand/logo watermark to your finished video until you sign up for their pay model.

I've been previewing CyberLink PowerDirector - $9.99 'lifetime' subscription or $3.99 per yearly quarter with access to their "premium content" (music, transitions & special effects). Cheap compared to windows program prices.

I'm new to video editing, but PowerDirector was easy to figure out for basic cutting/splicing and adding audio, transitions & text overlays.

Reactions: Scottie74

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20