Video editing software for Apple computer

Reaction score
I’m pretty new to this hobby. Wondering if anyone has recommendations for video editing software to be used on an iMac. Thanks

I am a fan of all the Adobe products so I currently use Premiere Pro CC, After Effects, and Lightroom. It will all depend on how much adjusting you want to do with your videos and stills. Most of the free app will not have the same color correcting tools as the higher end editing apps.

Final Cut Pro X is a great starting point as far as paid applications go. There are also many free applications available. As @tcope (albeit in a seeming unnecessarily snarky manner) pointed out, there are numerous threads on this forum discussing editing apps.

Welcome to the forum!!!!

Reactions: StanMI
If I remember correctly, Davinci Resolve Black Magic 15 bete 2 is available for Mac, and has a free version to boot, great post production program.

Thanks for your responses. I use Lightroom with my DSLR cameras so I may stick with the Adobe products. I looked back at some of the previous posts and that was helpful although software changes so rapidly. So, again thanks for the input.

Reactions: Ripper7620

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20