Video and RC boosters Micro 2W amps

So you have 6000mW total RF power. An RC radio is limited to ~60mW in the same band. I certainly hope you're not flying anywhere near other RC craft, because there is a limit to what frequency hopping can achieve, and you'll likely blow them out of the sky. And most dont have RTH like you do. Just saying this, because I crashed a warbird when someone with a phantom and 2W boosters turned on his stuff in the same park. And it could have been worse, i could have been flying a 3D helicopter.

So you have 6000mW total RF power. An RC radio is limited to ~60mW in the same band. I certainly hope you're not flying anywhere near other RC craft, because there is a limit to what frequency hopping can achieve, and you'll likely blow them out of the sky. And most dont have RTH like you do. Just saying this, because I crashed a warbird when someone with a phantom and 2W boosters turned on his stuff in the same park. And it could have been worse, i could have been flying a 3D helicopter.

I see you have been here since June. But if you look at the long range thred ,there are many flyers doing this. It is for help in areas with hi wifi interference too. I am not saying it is a good thing, because I wish I did not need all this weight.

Ive been flying RC since before the internet, so Im not sure how my join date here is relevant. Many flyers doing it is no argument and doesnt change the issue, if anything, it makes it worse: before you know you have an arms race where illegal uber high tx powered quads ruin it for everyone else, particularly those with no autopilot/RTH features.

At the very least please make sure you stay clear from parks or clubs where people fly RC.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31