Video and photo setting

Reaction score
All,

Need some help, when I have recorded video with my P3S, then I play it back I get all the gps information shutter speed on the video clip. Can some tell me how to remove this information before I record?

Also if I have already recorded with information on the clip can it be removed

Thanks

All,

Need some help, when I have recorded video with my P3S, then I play it back I get all the gps information shutter speed on the video clip. Can some tell me how to remove this information before I record?

Also if I have already recorded with information on the clip can it be removed

Thanks
Where are you viewing the video? Are you viewing it in the DJI Go app or are you viewing the actual recorded video from the SD card from your drone in your computer?

If you could send us a video or a screenshot of what is happening that could help as well.

This is directly from the sd card
received_1636709046510432.jpeg

No that the only one I've tried it on
That's strange, I've never seen anything like that before. what media player are you using on your computer? Windows Media player, VLC, or QuickTime? have you tried using any other media players on your computer?

Hi there
on my P4P+ i have set the option closed captuere to get this in the VLC player
Thanks, never knew that feature. That will come in handy at times. Another option, other than, the screen video showing the lat/long. Charging 300E's, right now, will check it out. Time to get the bugs out. Been using standard RCs last couple months. Thanks

Thanks, never knew that feature. That will come in handy at times. Another option, other than, the screen video showing the lat/long. Charging 300E's, right now, will check it out. Time to get the bugs out. Been using standard RCs last couple months. Thanks
That is an SRT file. There should be another file on your card of the same video but without all the information on it. Mine started doing that too I have a advanced. Usually you have an SRT file along with the regular video so you can play either one.

This information is stored in a seperate textfile with the same name as the videofile, except the extension is ".SRT"
Rename the extension 'SRT' to something else like 'TXT' and the information won't show up in the video anymore.
or
Disable subtitles in your video-player.
SRT-files are subtitle-files.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl