Vibrating video recordings

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just signed up. I was filming today and noticed my video is shaky. Didn't change my SD card in the P4 so that is not the issue. I did see some videos of the Jello effect but this looks something else. You can notice this for instance on 3m19 sec..
Can you please give your opinion what causes this problem ?

I had vibration issues before close to large bridges, powerful TV channel antennas, busy roads/railroad combined.

I also had a defect gimbal DJI replaced on warranty.

Hi all,

Just signed up. I was filming today and noticed my video is shaky. Didn't change my SD card in the P4 so that is not the issue. I did see some videos of the Jello effect but this looks something else. You can notice this for instance on 3m19 sec..
Can you please give your opinion what causes this problem ?

Didn't watch the entire video, but it seems the condition is exacerbated by flying backwards. I would examine the front propellers for balance issues. Reverse the front and rear props to see if the condition changes.

I made this video that shows how I audited my prop balance on my old P1. It worked pretty good.

D

Are you showing raw video directly from the drone or is it post-processed with an editor like Premier Pro (or Final Cut Pro). I see that periodic shake (or better described as hesitation) in my raw video which I understand comes from compacting the video stream. After processing with Premier Pro it goes away.

I had this problem on a brand new gimball and camera that I brought after a crash. It was more noticeable when flying fast forward or descending rapidly.
I turn out that both sets of screws holding the gimbal parts to their motor shafts where just loose.
Test for this by holding the motor body and twisting the gimbal, checking for any play at the shaft.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20