Very Positive DJI Care Refresh Express Experience

Reaction score
I had a minor crash with my P4P a couple weeks ago which broke one arm and cracked another. This was my second P4P, having lost one in a lake early last summer. For the replacement, I decided not to go through State Farm, as I did with the first. Instead, I used my Care Refresh policy because I was attracted to the "Express" service. And here's what happened:
  • I contacted DJI customer service through their online form.
  • I received a shipping label via email (shipping is covered by Care Refresh)
  • I shipped my drone last Monday (March 19) and it was received by DJI in California by Friday (23rd)
  • This afternoon (Monday, March 26) I received notification that the replacement drone has shipped. I am expecting it by the end of this week or the beginning of next.
I did need to chat a couple times with DJI online customer support but got efficient and friendly service. In all I am impressed with this transaction. I realize that my replacement drone will likely be a refurbished P4P but given that I bought a flawless, like-new refurbished P4 a year ago, I'm not bothered by that. I also realize that in all, counting the $149 policy and the $100 replacement cost, this accident will have cost me $250. But the crash was my fault. :-(

The replacement drone arrived yesterday because DJI shipped it 2nd day air. But I’m out of town until Monday so I won’t get to try it out until then. [emoji52]

The rest of the story: The P4P was waiting for me when I got home. I opened the boxed and found a brand new drone - no "R" by the serial number. Also included were 4 new propellers. I am working on updating things and will put it up for a short test flight soon.

The rest of the story: The P4P was waiting for me when I got home. I opened the boxed and found a brand new drone - no "R" by the serial number. Also included were 4 new propellers. I am working on updating things and will put it up for a short test flight soon.
Awesome. Maybe some of us will buy into that plan......

I have just finished my claim with DJI and I can say I have had a very positive experience with DJI care refresh as well. Very quick turn around and no questions or issues.
I would strongly recommend DJI care refresh.

I had a minor crash with my P4P a couple weeks ago which broke one arm and cracked another. This was my second P4P, having lost one in a lake early last summer. For the replacement, I decided not to go through State Farm, as I did with the first. Instead, I used my Care Refresh policy because I was attracted to the "Express" service. And here's what happened:
  • I contacted DJI customer service through their online form.
  • I received a shipping label via email (shipping is covered by Care Refresh)
  • I shipped my drone last Monday (March 19) and it was received by DJI in California by Friday (23rd)
  • This afternoon (Monday, March 26) I received notification that the replacement drone has shipped. I am expecting it by the end of this week or the beginning of next.
I did need to chat a couple times with DJI online customer support but got efficient and friendly service. In all I am impressed with this transaction. I realize that my replacement drone will likely be a refurbished P4P but given that I bought a flawless, like-new refurbished P4 a year ago, I'm not bothered by that. I also realize that in all, counting the $149 policy and the $100 replacement cost, this accident will have cost me $250. But the crash was my fault. :-(

I also had a great experience. Ran my P4P into a tree accidentally and DJI Care replaced it with what appeared to be a brand new P4P. DJI Care at $149 was my best investment yet!

I also had a great experience. Ran my P4P into a tree accidentally and DJI Care replaced it with what appeared to be a brand new P4P. DJI Care at $149 was my best investment yet!

Also, the TRACKIMO GPS I had attached along with the TILE allowed me to find it in an area I don’t think I would’ve found it otherwise.

How do you have your trackimo mounted?

IMG_7658.jpg

I bought this mount and then put heavy duty Velcro on the back side to attach my Tile. The trackimo got me very close, but then I activated the tile and found my drone with the audible tone emitting from the Tile.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3