Vertical Studio - Looking for Beta Testers

Sounds Awesome !

Does the App adjust yaw in the case of the P3? How does that "feel" as you're piloting?

I'm signed up...maybe I'll find out!

It's a slightly different piloting experience than you're used to. And we have a known issue right now where the Yawing is a little jumpy - but it gets smoothed out by the gimbal and we're tuning this to feel just right. It's a little odd because you're controlling roll and pitch while yaw is automated. We're looking for feedback on how intuitive this is because if it isn't very intuitive, we might switch it to defining simple paths + tracking rather than manual flight.

It's a slightly different piloting experience than you're used to. And we have a known issue right now where the Yawing is a little jumpy - but it gets smoothed out by the gimbal and we're tuning this to feel just right. It's a little odd because you're controlling roll and pitch while yaw is automated. We're looking for feedback on how intuitive this is because if it isn't very intuitive, we might switch it to defining simple paths + tracking rather than manual flight.

Horizontal control with roll and pitch should be fine considering VS is keeping the subject in frame.

It'll probably feel like the focus mode in the Litchi App. Takes a while to get use to driving it around the sky without touching YAW (Rudder) Probably easier when the object is not fixed in space. Much better with the Inspire 1 I reckon

I love to film jet skiers down on lake here in Florida and this app would make it so much easier because these guys like to go in every direction on the water. I signed up hopefully I hear from you guys soon. Thanks.

I love to film jet skiers down on lake here in Florida and this app would make it so much easier because these guys like to go in every direction on the water. I signed up hopefully I hear from you guys soon. Thanks.

I see your signup in the list! We're deploying the Android betas earlier and getting to the iOS betas hopefully and most likely next week. Stay tuned! If you have an Android phone or tablet - do let me know because I can send you a download link much earlier!

I signed up as a Beta Tester for both iOs and android.

Devices used for testing:
ipad mini 2 for iOs
Nvidia Shield tablet K1 for android (just released)

I need a link to download the software so I can get started while time currently allows.

Btw, I hope those that do in deed test, start using your community forum and share their experiences.

I signed up as a Beta Tester for both iOs and android.

Devices used for testing:
ipad mini 2 for iOs
Nvidia Shield tablet K1 for android (just released)

I need a link to download the software so I can get started while time currently allows.

Btw, I hope those that do in deed test, start using your community forum and share their experiences.

Perfect! we'll reach out to you about beta testing in a couple hours tops.

Found this in the Inspire forum. GREAT NEWS !!!

Vertical Studio - Looking for Beta Testers | DJI Inspire Forum

Have applied, but just to clarify, once beta is over, do we get the app you sell for free, or do we still have to purchase...!

If you want testers, then you have to give something back at the end of it as well... ;)

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for signing up for the Beta! Who said anything about charging you guys ? This is going to be free for all our beta program members - forever.

Found this in the Inspire forum. GREAT NEWS !!!

Vertical Studio - Looking for Beta Testers | DJI Inspire Forum

Have applied, but just to clarify, once beta is over, do we get the app you sell for free, or do we still have to purchase...!

If you want testers, then you have to give something back at the end of it as well... ;)

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for signing up for the Beta! Who said anything about charging you guys ? This is going to be free for all our beta program members - forever.

Yep! Compatible with both Phantom 3 (Pro, Adv) and Inspire!

Reactions: Ian Welsh

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31