Vertical Studio - Looking for Beta Testers

Thanks! If you don't mind me asking, what has been the hardest shot you've had to film in the past ? Also, I've mentioned on an earlier reply as well, but if you're a filmmaker I'd love to get your thoughts on a few other features we're been working on over a phone call sometime. Let me know if you'd like to chat :)
I'm a hobbyist, but tried to track a friends bike down a hill and around corners. The only way to keep up in focus is to add height/distance. This sucks as you miss out on those closeup shots like the pros.

I'm a hobbyist, but tried to track a friends bike down a hill and around corners. The only way to keep up in focus is to add height/distance. This sucks as you miss out on those closeup shots like the pros.

Well I'd love to hear your thoughts on your experience once you've given Vertical Studio a spin.

Just sent my request. Hope there are still slots open!

I signed up and am excitedly waiting for an email. Does the app adjust for altitude changes when following the subject? For example, filming a ski race downhill. Will the app decrease the altitude automatically to stay at the same height and distance of the subject?

I signed up and am excitedly waiting for an email. Does the app adjust for altitude changes when following the subject? For example, filming a ski race downhill. Will the app decrease the altitude automatically to stay at the same height and distance of the subject?
From the intro video, it appears the pilot is completely responsible for piloting. The App is the camera operator.

As of now the app only controls the pan and tilt of the drone (a.k.a gimbal tilt and drone yaw). You're still manually flying the drone. We'll be adding intelligent flight features in the future and this is exctly the kind of feedback and new feature suggestions we're looking for from the Beta tester community :) I hope you enjoy it!

When's it going up on PLAY store? It's nearly the weekend here in OZ ;) your text says it's available now.
I've signed up for the BETA. I'm hoping on taking the boat out for a fishing trip and would love to test it over water. At my risk of course :D

From the intro video, it appears the pilot is completely responsible for piloting. The App is the camera operator.

Thanks for answering! That's right. We're actually working on intelligent flight features as well but we'll be releasing them gradually to you guys as we evolve the app based on your feedback.

When's it going up on PLAY store? It's nearly the weekend here in OZ ;) your text says it's available now.
I've signed up for the BETA. I'm hoping on taking the boat out for a fishing trip and would love to test it over water. At my risk of course :D

I'm just putting together a batch of beta signups before I send out the links and we're still getting tons of signups coming in from you guys. Thanks for that btw and keep 'em coming! If you've signed up on our site I'll send you the download link soon. Sorry for the manual process! It's temporary.

All good. I read a reply from another post and expect an email soon :)

Thanks for answering! That's right. We're actually working on intelligent flight features as well but we'll be releasing them gradually to you guys as we evolve the app based on your feedback.
Sounds Awesome !

Does the App adjust yaw in the case of the P3? How does that "feel" as you're piloting?

I'm signed up...maybe I'll find out!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav