Validate applicant identity in Austin, TX?

Reaction score
Hello,

I hold a private rating for rotorcraft and wanted to get the Part 107 Remote Pilot Rating as well. I've completed everything but the identity validation, does anybody know anybody in the Austin, TX area that might do one? Thank you!

Go to your local FSDO! They can prob help with that. BTW: You can do the 107 test for free in the FAA website. I was told the cert I received wasn't for he actual test, but an Inspector for the FAA confirmed with me that it IS the 107 test completed. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Yes sir, I'be completed everything, just was hoping to avoid the drive to San Antonio if possible. It's not all that far though. Thanks!

I took my certificate from the online exam to my local CFI.

he was able to verify my identity and submit the application online, and then i was able to print out my temporary certificate through the IACRA website.

now i'm just waiting to receive my actual cert in the mail.

Last edited:
Yep, same as jc533. In fact here the local FSDO won't even talk to you about it, they have it on the phone tree answering system to see a CFI. Since your already FAA certified for rotocraft, you're seeing a CFI every 24 months. Use him/her.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl