V2 plus lens filters?

Reaction score
Has anyone tried adapting any type of lens filter? After flying down a local river last week I saw that I could easily see the bottom in some area's. I'm contemplating sacrificing an old pair or polarized sunglasses as an experiment. Has anyone else tried this or something similar?

Have you ever used a circular polarizing lens on a camera? If so then you should know that the lens only works when it is at right angles to the sun. So it's really not that useful on a quad.

Have you ever used a circular polarizing lens on a camera? If so then you should know that the lens only works when it is at right angles to the sun. So it's really not that useful on a quad.

UNLESS.. you fabricate a servo system that turns the polarizer element :O

It's a difficult situation, but a polarizer would really be useful on a quad. I'm sure someone somewhere will think of a solution someday and have it manufactured and sold for big profits.

I have polarized sunglasses and have not had any issues looking through the surface glare on the water, irrespective to the suns angle. I'll do a quick experiment and provide some feedback.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.