Using Litchi App with phantom 4 pro plus

Reaction score
I was flying with a phantom 4 pro plus controller, using the Litchi App. I use the Litchi voice and when i get a distance away and signal gets weak the first thing that the voice says, is loss of battery power, no battery power, and the screen turns red with a zero in the battery section. Then normally the signal is lost and so far the phantom has returned home .. Fully charged battery when i started, Then when the drone comes back into signal the battery shows almost full power level.
Is this normal or am i actually having battery problems . The battery has only 19 cc and shows full life and no other problems. Puzzled as to why it does not just say signal lost, but it indicates battery voltage oo

I was flying with a phantom 4 pro plus controller, using the Litchi App. I use the Litchi voice and when i get a distance away and signal gets weak the first thing that the voice says, is loss of battery power, no battery power, and the screen turns red with a zero in the battery section. Then normally the signal is lost and so far the phantom has returned home .. Fully charged battery when i started, Then when the drone comes back into signal the battery shows almost full power level.
Is this normal or am i actually having battery problems . The battery has only 19 cc and shows full life and no other problems. Puzzled as to why it does not just say signal lost, but it indicates battery voltage oo
You would need to look at what the recorded flight data shows for the battery to know if there is a problem with the battery.

You would need to look at what the recorded flight data shows for the battery to know if there is a problem with the battery.
How do I find recorded flight data for battery in litchi. I may have turned off flight data in app

How do I find recorded flight data for battery in litchi. I may have turned off flight data in app
You cannot turn off flight data recording.
If you go to: DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
You will find instructions to upload your .txt file (including from Litchi).
Upload and come back and post the link for the flight summary.
Or just post the .txt file here.

When signal is lost there's no telemetry data, so no battery data also and litchi thinks loss of battery power.
I thinks this is obvious and normal.

When signal is lost there's no telemetry data, so no battery data also and litchi thinks loss of battery power.
I thinks this is obvious and normal.
Hi yes I was out flying yesterday and it happened again. The battery showed o in red and the voice came on then it said loss of signal .when it happens it makes it appear that there is a loss of battery first before it shows loss of signal. The first time it happened I thought the battery fell out. I am now getting used to the voice delays. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31