Using Flytrex Core with Dashware - Tutorial

Fdnyfish said:
no changes, same format

Great to know. I'm on the waiting list for this new version, and I'm looking forward to working through your tutorial. Thanks!

Frank, How do i use the FPV file that the Flytrex core2 uses for use with Dashware?? I tried to save it as CSV and didnt work, I also just tried to use it as it is and no go.

Thanks Rick

vikingtattoos said:
Frank, How do i use the FPV file that the Flytrex core2 uses for use with Dashware?? I tried to save it as CSV and didnt work, I also just tried to use it as it is and no go.

Thanks Rick

Have you uploaded to the Flytrex website as a mission first?

Yes i have uploaded the mission to the Flytrex website.
BigTulsa said:
vikingtattoos said:

Thanks Rick

Have you uploaded to the Flytrex website as a mission first?

Yes i did that, now i want to use the mission in Dashware.
Fdnyfish said:
You need to first create your profile on the flytrex website.

Then you will see a button to "upload mission"

Hey, I thought the tutorial was great! I purchased the dashware software, did a really quick flight and made this 2 minute clip out of the result!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtUYy3M ... tube_gdata - Video Tube for YouTube - iPhone/iPad

Sent from my iPad

Thanks again! :D

Does anyone know where I can get the DJI phantom logo for my gauge collection? Or how to make one? Thanks!

vikingtattoos said:
Ok, i got it. I exported it from the Flytrex site.. Thanks guys for the help ;)

How do you export the mission from Flytrex site? I can't seem to find the export button!?

anchorkee said:
vikingtattoos said:

How do you export the mission from Flytrex site? I can't seem to find the export button!?

In your profile, after you publish a mission, you will have your map with details of the flight. Look for the dropdown at the top right.

When you select 'export mission', you will be given two options - KMZ and CSV. CSV is what you need for dashware.

BigTulsa said:
anchorkee said:
vikingtattoos said:

In your profile, after you publish a mission, you will have your map with details of the flight. Look for the dropdown at the top right.

When you select 'export mission', you will be given two options - KMZ and CSV. CSV is what you need for dashware.

Thanks! I manage to find it! Cheers!

Btw, what overlays do you guys use? I'm new to Dashware and it seems really hard to use. Any good templates that you guys have? Thanks a lot!

Hi,

I'm evaluating Dashware using their trial-feature, it looks good (although a little pricey) but I can't see any gauges that show air-pressure. Anyone who's been using dashware with DJI quads, am I missing something? I have the Flytrex core v2 with a dJI FC40.

Thanks!

Matt

Make yourself one

Attachments

• psi.png
    psi.png
    9 KB · Views: 362
  • Flytrex PSI.zip
    15.6 KB · Views: 163
Very nice!

Got some ideas for new gauges.
Compass with true north facing top and compass hand pointing in direction we are traveling.
Compass tape that shows degrees
Heading using: N,NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, etc
Map that grabs google maps satellite for the location and scales it so the map and dot, kinda what Flytrex does.
View that looks just like the Ground Station app
Flight Timer (starting when you first lifted off the ground)

I don't like the distance/altitude tape that moves. It would be better if the range say 0-1000 or whatever the max was stayed in place and a instead and as you ascended the bar moved up and showed the height. Makes it more relevant. Same with distance from start.

Hello. Does anyone know where to download gauges now that DashWare has been taken over by GoPro? The gauge archive at the DashWare site is gone.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl