Used galaxy 4 tablet

Reaction score
Im looking for something bigger than my samsung 6 phone. Is the Samsung Galaxy 4 tablet the same as the Galaxy Tab 4 ? The used ads can be confusing.

Also, can I run this for my drone without registering it with Verizon?

can I run this for my drone without registering it with Verizon?
Yes. You don't need cellular service on your mobile device to fly a Phantom.

Reactions: kidcole
I appreciate the info!

A local seller has a Galaxy 4 tablet for sale. 8gb model for $75. But here I see people talking about the Galaxy Tab 4. is that the same one, or different? is 8gb enough ?

I appreciate the info!

A local seller has a Galaxy 4 tablet for sale. 8gb model for $75. But here I see people talking about the Galaxy Tab 4. is that the same one, or different? is 8gb enough ?
I was out Just looking at 7" and 8" Tablets last night and i seen some older Android operating systems that used the old System before 5.0.....Its best to get the newer OS at least the 5.0 and above then one that you cant run the Dji Go App on on..i have great luck with my SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A 5.1.1 its a 7" Tablet and its a 8GB storage space... and works nicely for me Hope i shed some lite and helped you with your decision ! BTW....the Dji site has a large list of the ones (tablets) that they have tested and work ...However theirs lots that Work and are sure not listed !

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl