USB Charging Accessory for your Phantom 2/3

Reaction score
Check out our new DJI Inspire 1 and Phantom2/3 USB Charger. It turns your DJI Phantom 2/3 Battery into a 5v 2AMP USB Charger. Now you can field charge your USB devices like your Cenimizer Goggles and mobile devices while on location.

Check out www.aerialdroneaccessories.com for more information.

GET 10% OFF - Just because your member here at PhantomPilots.com. The coupon will be good through the end of this month. The coupon code is "PHANTOMPILOTS"

USB-Charger-1.jpg USB-Charger-2.jpg USB-Charger-3.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Reactions: AmosMoses
That's pretty much it! Funny that I came to this idea without even knowing about this guy. But is there one for the P3?

As this is for the Inspire/Phantom I would bet it would work for the P3. Yep, detail page says it is for the P3 also. Not cheap though! $40

Guys I know the prices are high. Hopefully one day I'll be able to do this in mass production and not one at a time. This will work for the P3. It converts from 12v-40v down to 5v and 2 amps allowing use for the Phantom or the Inspire Battery. The Physical inputs for the Batteries are the same.

As this is for the Inspire/Phantom I would bet it would work for the P3. Yep, detail page says it is for the P3 also. Not cheap though! $40

To make it a little easier for you guys here is a coupon I created for 10% off for any PhantomPilots.com member. And it's 10% off your entire cart not just the charger. It will run to the end of this month for you guys. The coupon code is "PHANTOMPILOTS"

Reactions: F6Rider
Nice product. Great idea. Could also charge from the controller if really desperate. Main competition would be the many brick USB chargers on the market.

Nice product. Great idea. Could also charge from the controller if really desperate. Main competition would be the many brick USB chargers on the market.

I've got a couple of those thick brick chargers as well and they are nice. For me I spend so much time charging batteries before we head for a shoot, that I simply didn't want to think about another item to charge. With USB adapter I don't have to have worry about another item to charge. Also, an Inspire 1 battery at less than 25% is going to be able fuel a small mobile device rather easily. So you can use one of your batteries that you've already flown with and then use it to charge one of your mobile devices.

It's not a must for sure but I've already found it to be incredibly helpful and convenient. I just keep in my case so it's there if I ever need it.

i designed a portable USB charger in 2006 and went to market with no budget and no plan and had a real hard time. some short 2-3 months later, all the big names had USB chargers (rayovac, everready, etc) and i lost any ground i maybe had. i just wanted to say 'keep it up' and wish you luck and all that sort of thing. its hard to roll out a new product, and i hope you kill it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.