Upgrade Phantom 4 advance +

Reaction score
Hi. some days ago i got a message that i have an upgrade. I did it and it says it should be panorama and some 3 aps stuff. I cant find it and today i was try to fly and it only went 30 meters high up and then 150 meters away and couldnt get any longer. Anyone have som suggestions what went wrong?

Hi. some days ago i got a message that i have an upgrade. I did it and it says it should be panorama and some 3 aps stuff. I cant find it and today i was try to fly and it only went 30 meters high up and then 150 meters away and couldnt get any longer. Anyone have som suggestions what went wrong?

Sounds like beginner mode might’ve got turned on when you did the update. As for your panoramic modes, go to your camera settings select photo as shown, and your pano modes should be there.

258a1fc715d44809c2d6f7925462f444.jpg

Hope that helps

09d2c261230bed08eac98d1b6923ab2c.jpg

This should be what you see on the next screen. You may have to scroll the list down depending on how big your phone/tablet is.

No its not there. I will try fly today again and see if i can find what the problems is. Should it not be there direct after update or i have to do some more stuff? I thought this update is only for the RC?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spaz_12