Updating firmware. blinking yellow?

Reaction score
My p3 never started beeping and was blinking yellow for 45min. I got a different sd cleared it then re downloaded and it is just blinking yellow?

Search the forum. This has been answered roughly 1.7 million times.

I apologize. (Wouldn't cut and paste been easier then a smart *** comment to someone who just made there first post. My bad. I didn't realize I was wasting your time. Have a nice day.

Reactions: mschore
I apologize. (Wouldn't cut and paste been easier then a smart *** comment to someone who just made there first post. My bad. I didn't realize I was wasting your time. Have a nice day.
Be sure you extract the bin file to the root directory of he SD card and then it will work as advertised. Read the DJI instruction for carefully for updating the firmware. After the firmware is updated, you will need to do a IMU Calibration and Gimbal calibration. These are well documented on You Tube and the DJI website. After you go through these processes, get back if you are still having issues.

This is assuming you have not updated the firmware or checked to see if it was updated when you received the Phantom.

Cheers

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4